at our Lancaster County Bed and Breakfast
Reservations are recommended at our Lancaster County Bed and Breakfast. There is a 2-night minimum stay on weekends and holidays, we do drop our two-night minimum during slow season. We collect information when you making a reservation, but we don’t take payment until you check in. VISA, MC, and personal checks accepted.
- Cancellations affect us significantly. It is our policy to never overbook our rooms. After a reservation has been made, we remove the accommodation from our inventory and booking calendars, therefore refusing all other requests. Although we empathize with your situation, being a small bed and breakfast, we cannot make exceptions to our cancellation policy.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you must cancel your reservation. We will make every effort to rebook your accommodation.
- Our bed and breakfast cancellation policy is 14 days (21 days for holiday and special events).
- Cancellation within 3 days, or 7 days for holiday and special events, will be charged the entire amount of the reservation, if we are unable to re-rent the accommodation. No shows and premature check-outs will also be charged the entire amount of the reservation.
- No pets in the inn. Well behaved children over the age of 8 are welcome in the inn.
- For your safety and to protect the house and furnishings, smoking is permitted outside only
- Check-in for the Amethyst Inn is at THE AMETHYST INN, 144 West Main Street.
- Breakfast for the Amethyst Inn is served in the dining room of The Amethyst Inn around 9:00 am.
What our guests have to say…
“I went on a solo trip to do some antique shopping and actually had plans to stay somewhere else. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to find another place at the last minute and found Amethyst Inn. I’m so happy because otherwise I never would’ve had the amazing stay I had!!! The room was immaculate, the house itself is better than an antique shop, and Jackson was the best host! He made an outstanding breakfast and I loved that he always had snacks and drinks on hand. Don’t miss out!”
Have you stayed with us? Leave us a review on Google!